What is PRP?
PRP Therapy at Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic, the services we are providing is PRP Therapy in Noida, PRP Therapy in Delhi, PRP Therapy in Rajouri Garden, PRP Therapy Hair Loss Treatment in Noida, PRP Therapy Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi, PRP Therapy Hair Loss Treatment in Lajpat Nagar, PRP Therapy Hair Loss Treatment in Rajouri Garden.
Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic is the Best Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Clinic for Hair Regrowth or Best PRP Clinic for Hair Regrowth in Noida, Greater Noida, Indirapuram, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP is a radical new treatment for hair loss. It is adaptable and can be used with hair transplant surgery, or as an independent treatment for hair thinning. Many hair transplant surgeons are already using this technology as it is NON surgical and non invasive. The stimulation and access to high concentrations of growth factors has been shown to generate new hair growth and thicken existing hair growth in good health. In one case PRP treatment has caused hair regrowth in an Alopecia Areata patient.
Platelets are responsible for body’s ability to stop bleeding and repair damaged blood vessels and cells in the body. The activation and rejuvenation of cells in the body is done by substances called growth factors which are contained in the Platelets. The concentrated platelets in PRP contain tremendous amounts of bioactive proteins, which include the growth factors PDGF and VEGF which have shown to initiate accelerated tissue repair, and, as per experts they have also been shown to have positive effects for hair loss treatment. Most importantly, evidence suggests that PRP, when injected into the balding area, can reverse the miniaturization process of hair follicles (a result of dehydrotestosterone, DHT),
This is how Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment Functions:
Platelets for PRP are derived from a patient’s own blood which is taken from the patient’s body using a syringe, like for any other laboratory procedure.
- PRP works by drawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- The tubes containing withdrawn blood of the patient are placed in a centrifuge and then spun for a certain duration.
- The centrifuging causes the red and white blood cells to ‘spin down’ and congregates them at various levels in the tube. The platelet rich plasma is drawn from the appropriate level. Platelet-rich plasma contains 4 to 8 times the number of platelets per cubic centimeter found in normal plasma.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
With a little additional preparation the PRP is ready for application.
For Best Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Doctors for Hair Regrowth Treatment in Noida and Delhi, PRP Therapy Doctors for Hair Regrowth or Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Centers in Noida and Delhi, PRP Therapy Centers in Noida and Delhi, visit our clinic at Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic in Noida, Delhi, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great Candidate for this Treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment.
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
PRP Treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future.
Consult our PRP Therapy Specialist or Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Specialist at Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic in Noida, to know more about Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Hair Regrowth Treatment or PRP Therapy for Hair Regrowth Treatment, for efficient & effective cure before its extreme stage.
For more Details or any Queries or Book Appointment Contact us on: http://enquiry.looksforever.com/ or Request for a Call Back on +919555122122 at Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic, Noida and Delhi