The innumerable problems, complications, and embarrassment that severe hair fall and baldness brings along need no special mention. However, with the advancement of science and technology, effective treatments and therapies have come up to deal with the situation. One of the advanced hair treatment therapies used to deal with hair fall and baldness is the Stem Cell Therapy.
The Stem Cell Treatment is a minimally invasive procedure mainly used to stimulate the hair follicles, ensuring its regrowth. Stem cells, present at the root of the hair are known to promote the hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles. In the case of severe hair fall or baldness, the stem cells either gets depleted or do not mature enough to facilitate the hair growth. In stem cell therapy, the hair loss or baldness is treated by processing these stem cells (hair follicles collected from the affected person) in labs to ensure an increase in the stem cells.
The stem cell therapy is hassle-free and the time involved in the entire treatment varies from individual to individual (depending on the extent of the hair loss). In people with not so severe hair loss, around two sessions are needed for the entire stem cell therapy.
- In the first sitting, the practitioner will collect some of the hair follicles. The hair follicles, as we all know contain the stem cells. What the therapy does is to culture and process the hair follicles, ensuring an elevated production of the stem cells.
- The second sitting (15-20 days post the first sitting) involves the careful insertion of the improved and cultured hair follicles with increased stem cells into the scalp of the affected person. The increased stem cells will now act as a catalyst, ensuring hair regrowth.
- In most people, the positive results start showing within a month of the stem cell therapy (the full hair restoration takes between 3-4 months).
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Regrowth
Stem Cell Therapy is one of the latest techniques used in hair restoration has been a revelation from the word go.
- Many scientists and health practitioners are of the opinion that this treatment is the safest and the best solution to deal with hair loss and baldness.
- Stem Cell Therapy also plays a pivotal role in improving the hair texture to a great extent.
- A minimally invasive procedure, there are negligible side-effects associated with stem cell therapy.
- As compared to the other hair restoration procedure, recovery is quick in the case of stem cell therapy.
- Stem C’rum Anti-Hair Loss – Moisturizes, nourishes and improves the hair and scalp condition.
- It revitalizes hair follicles and promotes blood circulation in the scalp
- It induces hair growth by increasing the size of the hair follicle and stops hair loss.
- It stimulates hair follicles to make healthier hair shaft.
- It normalises growth cycle of hair.
The stem cell therapy has benefited many people worldwide to deal with the problem of hair loss with elan. Research is still going on to further improve its effectiveness.
For more details contact us: http://hairloss.looksforever.com/ or request for a Call Back from our Hair Experts on:+919555122122 – Looks Forever Hair & Skin Aesthetic Clinic, Noida / Delhi.