Alopecia alludes to balding from any part of the body for any reason. There are a few types, extending from Thinning of Hair to Complete Baldness. Alopecia is, extensively grouped into two classifications. In Non-Scarring Alopecia, the hair follicles are yet alive and hair can be grown. In Scarring Alopecia the hair follicles are decimated and will not re-grow hair.
Causes of Alopecia
There are various potential reasons for Alopecia:
- These can incorporate Allergies, Aggravations, Toxins, Burns, Wounds, and Infections, Specific Medications (particularly anabolic steroids), Chronic Kidney Failure, Radiation, and Chemotherapy.
- Overdose of Vitamin A, Iron Deficiency, Anemia, Malfunctioning of Thyroid Organ, Fever, Hormonal Imbalances, or Pregnancy.
Side effects and Complications
- Thinning of Hair – In men, it starts at the Crown, temples, or both. “High Forehead” i.e. Receding Hairline. For women, Hair Loss starts on the highest point of the head.
- Men can go totally Bald
- Women do not lose the hair on the Crown of the head.
- Small Round Patches of Hair
Making the Diagnosis
- Medical Tests and Consultation with your Doctor can guarantee the correct diagnosis.
- Always Consult a Specialist on the off chance that you begin to lose hair.
Given below are the different kinds of Alopecia and how you would know whether you have a kind of Alopecia or not?
What are the types of Alopecia?
- Androgenic Alopecia
- Alopecia Areata
- Alopecia Totalis
- Alopecia Universalis
- Ciatricial Alopecia or Scarring Alopecia
- Traction Alopecia
Treatment and Preventions
- Platelet Rich Plasma- PRP + Stem Cell Therapy + Ionization Therapy + Cell Active Therapy
* Result may vary as per the Severity of Patient Hair Condition
2. Medications are accessible that support Re-growth of hair.
These medications, for example, Topical Minoxidil and Oral Finasteride, are not suitable for everybody with Hair Loss.
Finasteride is not suitable for women who may become pregnant, as it can cause extreme Birth defects.
Biotin is a Vitamin that makes hair stronger and utilized regularly as an Adjuvant Therapy.
Corticosteroids are another type of medicine that might be, utilized for a few types of Hair Loss.
A few people with Hair Loss have somewhat Low Iron or Zinc Levels and may benefit by Iron and Zinc supplements.
The rest of the choices are to experience Surgery or wear a Wig or Hairpiece or Hair Skin or Hair Patch or Toupee.
Great quality modern Hair Parches or Hair Skin or Toupee or Hairpieces can be imperceptible.
For more Details: http://hairloss.looksforever.com/alpecia.html or request for Call back from our Hair Experts on +919555122122