Tips for rebounded hair
Rebounded hair need a lot of care as compared to regular hair care. Rebounded hair undergo a lot of chemical treatment and requires constant care from damage. Here are a few tips to take care of those rebounded hair.
1. Do not tie your hair or pull them behind your hair. This will make them take that particular shape and they will not remain straight.
2. Do not make your hair wet for atleast 3 days as the chemicals require some time to seep in.
3. When you wash your hair after 3 days, then apply the conditioner and leave it a few extra minutes.
4. Use only cold water to wash your hair, Hot water will take away the moisture from your hair,
5. Do not mess with your hair for at least six months – that means no hair coloring, no streaks, no highlighting. Your hair needs to relax after the high dose of straightening chemicals.
6. Do not use any heating tools as they will damage your hair and take away the moisture. No blow dry as well. Use only cold dry option,
7. Use only a wide toothed hair to remove your tangles. Use a wooden comb if available.
8. Use a serum on daily basis because a serum acts a protective shield from the outside environment.