Do your hair need hydration?
Hair tend to get dry and lifeless when not provided with proper nutrition. In winters, the use of hair dryers and hair straighteners makes hair dry and dull. Spending too much time in the sun can damage your hair and take away the natural color. So what would you do to bring your hair back to life and get a refreshed look? Do this simple hair hydration mask at home and make your wish come true.
You will need:
1. Coconut oil
5. A clean bowl
6. A blender
7. A hair color application brush
1. Take half a banana or full banana according to the length of your hair. Cut thin slices and put it in a bowl and mash these slices of banana with the help of a fork. Banana helps in curing brittleness of hair and also keeps them from becoming frizzy.
2. Now add 4-5 pieces of mango to the mashed banana. Mash the mango pieces well and mix well. Mango has tremendous amounts of minerals and vitamins which help in deeply nourishing the hair.
3. Now take some organic coconut oil and add 1-2 teaspoons to the mixture. Coconut oil has been used for ages to cure dryness and frizziness of hair. Now add one tablespoon of curd to the mixture. Curd/Yogurt is rich in proteins, lactic acid and zinc which helps in hydrating the hair and promoting hair growth.
4. Put this mixture in a blender to make it lump free. Now use a soft hair colour brush to apply this mask from the roots to tips. Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo that suits you. Try not using hot water.