Benefits of castor oil for hair
Castor oil is a wonder oil! It has high penetrating properties which makes it easy for it to steep into the hair cuticle. This helps in replenishing the lost nutrients.
1. Helps in removing dandruff
Dandruff is a result of dry scalp. Regular use of castor oil helps in hydrating the scalp and getting rid of dandruff. Repeated use of castor oil has been shown to be effective in treating dandruff.
2. Prevents hair loss
Castor oil has the potential to stop hair loss. Castor oil helps in improving blood circulation and replenishing the lost nutrients. It also makes hair shiny and stops hair fall like magic.
3. Keeps scalp infections away
Castor oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which helps keep infections at bay. One should use castor oil on a regular basis to keep infections at bay as prevention is better than cure. It also helps boost hair growth.
Castor oil can be applied in simple steps.
1. Take some castor oil and mix it with equal quantity of olive oil or coconut oil.
2. Comb your hair properly to remove all the tangles.
3. Slowly massage the oil into the scalp and apply the oil from roots to tips.
4. Leave it on for 2 hours and then wash it off.