Apple cider vinegar for curly hair
You wake up in the morning only to find that your hair look like a bird’s nest? You get annoyed right in the morning and fight to make your hair look normal. Well, just try this simple apple cider vinegar and see the magic yourself!
Things that you will need:
1. Apple cider vinegar
3. Cold water
1. Comb your hair well using a wooden comb to remove all the tangles.
2. Make your hair wet with cold water and shampoo well to remove all the oil and dirt.
3, Wash off the shampoo with cold water.
4. Mix equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar.
5. Rinse your hair with the above solution.
6. Let it stay in your hair for 3-4 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Do not use this solution more than twice a month. ACV helps in de-tangling hair and makes them soft. The mildly acidic nature of apple cider vinegar helps in maintaining the hair’s pH balance.