Papaya face pack for all skin types
Christopher Columbus had titled Papaya as “The Fruit of the Angels” because it is loved by all and is quite famous for its luscious taste and rich texture as well as health benefits. Papaya is one of those few fruits that are available all throughout the year. It is sweet and has a buttery texture to it. It has various hair, skin and health benefits. ‘Papain’ commonly known as papaya enzyme is helpful in digesting proteins. You can get the benefits of papaya with the help of this simple face pack!
2. Either Sandalwood powder or multani mitti
1. Take a ripe papaya and cut it into small pieces.
2. Make a paste of the ripe papaya.
3. Add either a teaspoon of multani mitti or sandalwood powder to the papaya paste.
4. Now put a teaspoon of honey in it and mix it well to make a thick paste. Honey is a natural moisturiser and will also hydrate the skin.
Now clean your face. Apply this paste on face and neck. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do not use hot water.