How to treat burnt hair?
The remedies available for burnt hair are similar to ones that we use for damaged hair. Burnt hair can take a long time to heal and therefore requires a lot of patience and care. Follow these simple home remedies to treat your burnt hair.
1. Do not wash your hair with a harsh shampoo. Always use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
Also, do not use hot water. Cold water is best for washing burnt hair.
2. Always follow shampoo with conditioning. Use a normal conditioner or a leave on conditioner. This will provide moisturization to the burnt hair and try to control the frizzy look to some extent.
3. Apply a damage protection serum on daily basis especially to the burnt hair for fast recovery.
4. .Do not make use of hair dryers and hair straighteners when your hair are burnt. Always towel try your hair. Sit in an air conditioned room to dry your hair if possible.
5. Combine one whole egg with 5 tbsp of coconut oil and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Blend or a piece of aloe vera, a tablespoon of honey, three cloves garlic, an egg, an onion, a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture at night and cover your head with a shower cap. Wash in the morning.
7. Apply on your hair a little olive oil, let it stay for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash your hair.