Remedies for burnt hair
The remedies available for burnt hair are similar to ones that we use for damaged hair. Burnt hair can take a long time to heal and therefore requires a lot of patience and care. Follow these simple home remedies to treat your burnt hair.
1. Do not wash your hair with a harsh shampoo. Always use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
2. Always follow shampoo with conditioning. Use a normal conditioner or a leave on conditioner.
3. Do not make use of hair dryers and hair straighteners when your hair are burnt. Always towel try your hair.
4. Apply a damage protection serum on daily basis especially to the burnt hair.
5. Combine one whole egg with 5 tbsp of coconut oil and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Apply on your hair a little olive oil, let it stay for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
7. Blend or a piece of aloe vera, a tablespoon of honey, three cloves garlic, an egg, an onion, a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture at night and cover your head with a shower cap. Wash in the morning.