Be healthy to look good
It is said that most people judge others by the first impression. This is especially true in today’s world when marketing is the only way to stay ahead of everyone. Hence it is important to make a good first impression every time you go out in public, regardless of where you go. By keeping this in mind, most people today spend fortunes for looking good. But most people forget that good looks always come hand in hand with good health. If you are healthy from within it would surely show on your skin and hair. And it goes without saying that no make up in the whole wide world can compare to skin glowing with health and hair shining with health.
Given below are a few tips that you need to follow religiously if you want to have healthy skin and hair that does not require any makeup whatsoever:
1) This is one tip that you must have heard millions of times, drink lots and lots of water. Water cleanses your system from within by eliminating all the harmful and toxic substances. This leads to clear skin from within which can never be achieved by cleaning your skin from the outside. You do not need to believe what everyone says but just drink around two liters of water everyday for a month and you would be able to see the difference for yourself.
2) Eat the green vegetables that your parents always insisted you eat when you were young. The green vegetables are indeed good for your health and eventually for your skin and hair. Especially the leafy and colored vegetables are filled with valuable nutrients that would give you a glow from within which is unmatched to anything you can ever get by using cosmetic products.
3) Seasonal fruits are filled with good nutrients too and hence including at least one seasonal fruit in your daily diet would help you have beautiful skin and hair while keeping you healthy as well.
4) Avoid oily, spicy and junk food as well as synthetic food and drinks as much as possible. You can indulge once in a while but stay away if you want to look good.
5) Exercise a little regularly in which ever way possible. The more you perspire the more you lose the toxic wastes produced by your body, leaving behind a beautifully healthy skin and lovely mane of hair.