How to get beautiful feet
The part of our body that works most hard is our feet and yet it is the part that is most neglected. But even if you have beautiful skin and stunning mane of hair, if your feet are ugly, your whole look would be spoiled. However, this is what happens with most people; they concentrate on their faces and neglect everything else. But you would have to remember that beauty is a complete package and your feet are an integral part. Especially women need to take care of their feet since more often than not men have their feet covered with socks and shoes while women wear sandals that showcase the feet prominently.
It is not a difficult task to keep your feet looking beautiful. You just need to spend a few minutes everyday and around an hour once a week to have flawless and enviable feet. Follow the steps given below and you would have gorgeous feet worth showing off within no time at all:
- The first thing you should do to keep your feet looking beautiful is to scrub it at least twice a week to remove the dead cells, especially at the heels. Use a good quality scrub that is specifically for feet along with a foot brush.
- When you get home after any kinds of outings, make sure your wash your feet well. It would be best if you can soak your feet in lukewarm water for sometime. Pour a few drops of mild shampoo and olive oil to clean your feet as well as to soften the skin.
- Apply foot cream and massage a little after washing your feet to keep them healthy and supple. You can also use glycerin instead of foot creams. Cover your feet with clean cotton socks after massaging and go to bed. You would be amazed by your own feet in the morning.
- Pedicure is a must at least once a month and if possible twice would be better. Pedicure would help clean up the dead cells; remove the cuticles around the nails and to clean the nails as well.
- If you are wearing an open sandal or a shoe that would expose parts of your feet, make sure you apply sunscreen to those exposed parts, like everywhere else on your body. This would ensure that there are no ugly tan marks on your feet.