Face in winters
The harshest impact of winter season is shown on face. You cannot cover your face so you need to be well prepared for winter season and religiously follow a skin care routine. Irrespective of your skin type you should daily / weekly devote some time for your skin care. A good look skin is not only healthy but it also boosts up your confidence in leaps. So to keep up the freshness and glow of your delicate skin, and reap the benefits of this winter season you should take into account the following tips.
- Scrubbing: In winters even oily skin can become flaky if you do not take proper care of it. Scrubbing is one of the important winter skin care regimen activities. You should scrub your face once or twice a week, followed by a moisturizing face pack. Doing so will get rid of dead and dull skin, and give your face a fresh warmth look.
- Wear Sunscreen: Most of the people think that they can skip off sunscreen during cold, rainy or cloudy day. But let me tell you, however the day is UV rays are always there in the atmosphere. Even if it is not a sunny day UVA and UVB rays can reach and harm your skin.
- Avoid hot water: Just as in summers you should follow 2 times cleansing routine in winters as well but do so with lukewarm water. Hot water strips the moisture off the skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. Lukewarm water opens up pores, and makes your skin breath. Immediately, after face wash you should massage your face with moisturizer so that it seeps into the skin and be more effective.
- Hydration: Increase your fluid intake, you should drink 2-3 liters of water a day plus other fruit or vegetable juices. It is very important to keep your body hydrated as that will reflect on your face and body.
- Munch green: Winters season calls for lots of green vegetable, carrot and citrus fruits. All these fruits and vegetables compensate our body’s nutrient deficiency, and keep it healthy from both inside and outside.
- Stay warm: Properly cover yourself to stay away from cold wind blows. Even when you are inside the house you should wear proper clothing and keep your surroundings warm.
I hope these tips will help you in combatting dryness, and keeping your skin healthy and moisturized.