DIY oily hair remedy
Oily hair are a total mess. Oil makes your hair look dirty and flat and spoils your everyday look. Too much oil production in the scalp can also cause acne and dandruff. Hence it is very important to control the production of oil in the scalp. Washing hair everyday strips the hair of its natural oils and hence makes it dry. Try this DIY remedy for oily hair and see a huge difference!
CAUTION: DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONCE IN A WEEK!
1. Curd or yogurt
2. Baking soda
3. Lemon juice
1. Take five tablespoons of plain yogurt and mix it with one tablespoon of baking soda
2. Now squeeze out one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and add it to the above mixture.
3. Now mix the above ingredients well and apply this from the roots to the tips of your hair.
4. Cover your head with a shower cap and let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and cold water. DO not use hot water to wash oily hair as it makes your hair more oily and strips your hair of its natural oils.