DIY homemade Orange, Yogurt and Coconut Milk hair Conditioner
If you are sick of spending your money on commercial hair conditioners that do not work for you, try this one!
This is a natural homemade hair conditioner gives you the hair of a Goddess. It contains no chemicals and the ingredients are right there in your pantry. There is no harm in using homemade conditioners as they have no side effects.
1. Fresh orange juice
3. Lemon juice
4. Coconut milk
1. Combine 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice with 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
2. Add a cup of yogurt to it and mix well.
3. Now add one egg and mix well to ensure that the mixture is smooth.
4. Now add 1/4 cup of coconut milk. This can be homemade or canned, which ever is convenient.
5. Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth mixture.
6. Apply this from the roots to the tips of your hair.
7. Cover your hair with a shower cap to avoid any possible mess arising out of the runny mixture.
Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash it off with cold water and a mild shampoo. Do not use hot water as it can make the hair dry.