DIY Homemade Almond Oil Winter Face Cream
Do you want to go chemical free and try natural products? Natural products are very effective but can burn a hole in your pocket at the same time. They are made from natural ingredients which can be easily found in your pantry. Try this almond oil face cream for dry and damaged skin and see how it changes how you feel!
1. Almond oil
3. Cocoa butter
4. Rose water
1. Take a double boiler (or keep a pan over hot water) and melt cocoa butter and almond oil together.
2. Now take the mixture off the heat and allow it to cool a little bit.
3. Now add one teaspoon oh honey and one teaspoon of rose water to it and mix well.
4. Blend this mixture well and allow it to cool.
5. Store it in the refrigerator up to a month.
During winters, this night cream will work for all skin types. Honey and cocoa butter will add smoothness and shine to the skin.