Listerine to get rid of dandruff?
Are you tired of trying anti-dandruff shampoos shown in TV commercials? None of them seem to work and also make your hair frizzy and dry?
Then you should definitely give Listerine a chance atleast! Follow these simple steps and get rid of dandruff.
1. Listerine- The original classic yellow-tinged one
2. Baby oil
4. Cotton swabs
WORD OF CAUTION: Do not use this treatment if you have broken skin or acne in your scalp. The alcohol in the listerine will sting the broken skin and aggravate the problem.
1. Pour out a cap full of the yellow listerine in a mug and mix it with equal quantity of baby oil. Mix well and set it aside.
2. Now shampoo your hair thoroughly. Make sure the scalp is clean.
3. Do not use a condition and strain all the excess water from your hair.
4. Now tilt your head backwards to protect your eyes and pour the listerine baby oil mixture onto your scalp.
5. Massage a little bit to ensure it covers the whole scalp.
6. Leave it on for 8-10 minutes and then rinse it thoroughly with a mild shampoo and cold water.
Continue this treatment for upto 2 weeks to see amazing results.